Raw guitar riffs, powerful synths are standing cheek to cheek with tender female vocals and lyrics in their songs proclaiming unity of female and male beginning in every human being on the planet Earth.
- The headcount of Coockoo’s members matches the amount of gibbon’s fingers.
- The drummer’s name is Evgeniy Orlov. He can play and does play sinthesizer. On the other hand, the band Coockoo doesn’t know who the hell is Igor Peskin.
- The most used word among musicians in Coockoo is ”blahblah”. ”Blahblah” can be any part of speech. It can even be a an intransitive verb.
- If you come to a Coockoo gig in sunglasses, it will be a bit darker than if you came without them.
- One of the Coockoo’s guitarist’s nickname is Ded. And he is not Egor Kosarev.
- 521 years before Coockoo had formed, Bartolomeu Dias had reached The Cape of Good Hope.
- You can make up the word GEMPA using letters of the first names of the band members.
- In non-existent film “10 days till return” Anton played the main non-existent part.
- A pigeon has a severe glare.
- The vocalist Maria Melnikova is going to live in a Scottish castle someday.
- Coockoo love.
Edited by varbro on 21 Nov 2012, 15:04
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.