1. Convoy is a Dutch quartet influenced by Warpaint’s atmospheric art rock and Beach House’s dreamy and hypnotic sound. Convoy blends distorted guitars, minimalistic arrangements with mesmerizing vocals creating their own form of indie rock.
For more information, check their Facebook page:
2. Hungarian doom/stoner band 1997-2004
3. A recent Chicago based heavy stoner metal band described as playing in the style of Pantera, Down and Black Label Society. So far they have recorded one album called River Of Sorrow. http://www.myspace.com/convoyil
4. Convoy was a San Diego, California country rock influenced band who released the album Pineapple Recording Sessions in 1999. The group was signed to Hybrid Recordings who released Black Licorice, in August of 2001. The band was formed by some members of Dishwater in the latter 1990’s, and the core songwriters of Convoy (Jason Hill & Robbie Dodds) formed Louis XIV soon after the group’s dissolution. Prior to breaking up, Convoy recorded “Let’s Spend the Night Together,” a cover of The Rolling Stones song, for an ad campaign by Sheraton Hotels.
5. Another Convoy was a hardcore band based out of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Edited by FromMarsToSirus on 5 Dec 2014, 17:01
Sources (view history)
personal knowledge, liner notes, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convoy_%28Band%29
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.