1) An American Power-Pop Band
2) a Slovak rock band
3) a Finnish rock band
4) an alterego of latvian DJ, promoter and producer Fee.nix-z
1) Cliché is a rock band from Minneapolis, Minnesota. The original name was Monsters on Maple Street, which some suggest is a play on The Twilight Zone episode The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street, while others claim it stems from a childhood rivalry between founding members Addison and Marshall Born and children living on a nearby street. The band formed in 2005 for a high school music festival. With critical acclaim from their peers, they continued playing shows in the midwest area. Cliché has released one EP in 2008 titled Florodora.
Currently, Cliché consists of Addison Born on vocals and lead guitar, Marshall Born on drums, and Max Rickel on keyboard.
2) You can find the beginning of this band somewhere in year 1999 but stop trying to search …we recorded three albums which the first was recorded when singer reached his 17th year and finally started to take light drugs…second album LP was recorded in yeart 2005 and produced by Thomas Freedom a singer from a band calls Le Payaco…third record was produced again by Thomas Freedom and Mark Racovic, singer in a new band calls Lavagance,we are trying to play our music and show the real rock sound…who cares where we played the 250 concerts…give me some reason to come to your country and I show ya…
3) Cliché was a Finnish rock band that contained four members: Jimi Pääkallo (guitar), Keke (vocals), Anton (bass) and Dingo (drums). Their debut album, Twilight, appeared in October 2000 and was praised by the Finnish media. Anyhow the band broke up a bit later and some of the members have since been involved with other musical projects.
4) ‘’Cliché is an alter ego of Latvian drum&bass/dubstep DJ, promoter and producer Fee.nix-z (the real name: Mārtiņš Bergmanis). He is a well known person in the Baltic drum&bass community, regularly DJ-ing in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, have also performed in Sweden. The most known track was released by now defunct Disturbed Records — a lovely drum&bass piece co-produced with Brain, another member of Bio.codes crew. Since 2003 Mārtiņš has been hosting a radioshow Bio.Ritmi on Radio Naba, probably the most known radioshow in Latvia that is devoted to drum&bass culture.
As Cliché he produces more IDM, electronica and tech-funk related music that is sometimes compared to the Warp Records output of the mid 90’s. A couple of his creations are included in electronica@*.lv compilations, and his track also appears in the film Monotonija.’‘
Edited by DannyDot on 5 Nov 2009, 12:45
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.