(1) Chris Clark is an English electronic artist currently signed to Warp. With the 2006 release of Throttle Furniture, he shortened his alias to Clark. His latest LP, titled “Iradelphic”, was released on Warp Records in 2012 and is a follow up to 2009’s Totems Flare.
(2) Clark is also a folk band from Lompoc, California consisting of husband and wife, Gabriel and Dana Friley, and Andy White. After playing together in various musical projects for many years, the three formed Clark in 2005. Their debut album “Here Comes Tomorrow” was released on Silent Film Records, a label “intended to promote music that can serve as soundscapes for moving picture of the most creative ilk”.
(3) Clark (the band) was an indie Canadian band started in Ottawa in 1999 featuring vocalist and guitarist John Tielli, bassist Matt Gagnon and drummer Andrew McCormack. With a change in line-up and a discomfort with the number of bands named Clark, Tielli changed the name in January 2007 to Metal Kites. Albums are available for download from Zunior.com.
(4) Clark is also one of aliases used by Mark Bell of LFO. Under the name he released “Lofthouse” EP in 1995.
(5) Clark was also a punk band from the South Bend, IN area.
(6) jeffrey william clark is an indie Christian and alternative rock artist in houston, tx. he has released three albums, the latest of which is an instrumental offering called ‘Music for Driving’. ‘blue sky days’ (2005) includes “like Him”.
Edited by [deleted user] on 5 Apr 2013, 21:10
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
- Founded in
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.