31 Dec 2014, 21:32 by leguerrier
9 Jul 2010, 14:19 by Batiste369I decided to do one of these after I saw it in david5970's journal. I already have four of these milestones put up in my about me section, but I felt it would be even better to see more than just four. For some reason (Which I haven't figured out yet) my first through about 80th tracks don't show up, so I will start at my 100th scrobble.
I had to separate this into six parts cause it was getting really long!
Last.Fm Milestones: Part 1100th track: (08 Aug 2008)
Mariah Carey - So Blessed
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/67607046.png200th track: (08 Aug 2008)
Mandy Moore - I Like It
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/44404619.png300th track: (12 Aug 2008)
Jewel - Only One Too400th track: (14 Aug 2008)
Mariah Carey - Say Somethin'
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/57952447.png500th track: (17 Aug 2008)
Soulja Boy - Crank Dat RoboCop600th track: (18 Aug 2008)
Madonna - I'd Rather Be Your Lover
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/54712411.png700th track: (25 Aug 2008)
1 Jul 2009, 06:59 by iheartziyi1. How did you get into 29? (KT Tunstall)
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree. It's amazingness stuck immediately.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? ((Beyoncé)
As a solo artist, obviously Crazy in Love.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Christina Aguilera)
I can't post all of Reflection, can I? Ugh.
4. How did you get into 49? (Louis Garrel, Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet)
Watching Les Chansons d'Amour obvi. Who WOULDN'T get into them? They're so freaking sexually attractive, gah.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Lady Gaga)
Well, since The Fame her only album to date...
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Delta Goodrem)
You Will Only Break My Heart.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Patrick Wolf)
Augustine, Lycanthropy, The Stars, etc.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (MGMT)
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Natasha Bedingfield)
22 Nov 2007, 19:04 by armorxforxsheep1. What are you listening to right now?
Reflection by Christina Aguilera.
2. What song makes you sad?
All Around Me by Flyleaf.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Numb by Linkin Park. So awful. >_<
4. Your all time favorite band?
It changes a lot. =P It usually revolves around Within Temptation, Flyleaf, or Christina Aguilera.
5. Your newly discovered band is?
Probably Lacuna Coil or Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
6. Best female voice?
Christina Aguilera. As much as I love Sharon den Adel (of Within Temptation) she just doesn't hold a candle to Aguilera.
7. Best male voice?
Switchfoot's Jon Foreman.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Alternative rock and its million subgenres, pop, symphonc metal...
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Christina Aguilera or Fleetwood Mac.
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Random angst-ridden music. (Like Pieces by Sum 41!)
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
12 Oct 2007, 22:07 by ilxu_xatuHere's how it goes down, you just go through your iTunes Library until you can no longer do it.....
Let's say I have the song Losing My Ground, the next song I had to have would be the very first D song in my iTunes Library, if I can't do it anymore, I'm over. Hope you guys like it! :) You also always have to start with your very first song.
1) Gimme More
2) Early Mornin' (the ' is mainly g so yeah xD)
3) Girl Power
5) Never Met A Girl Like You
6) Used To
7) There and Back Again
8) Now or Never
9) Real Wild Child
10) Dance, Dance
12) Give It Up
14) Losing My Ground
15) Daze of the Week
16) Kick It Into Gear
17) Right Where You Want Me
21) Wake Up Call
22) Like This (feat. Eve)
23) Every Thought Is You
24) Under The Milky Way
25) You Don't Mean Anything
26) God Must Hate Me
28) Escape Plan
29) Nowhere Kids
31) Sorry Now
32) Words to Me
10 Jul 2006, 06:10 by eddijouName your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
(03) Gogol Bordello
(06) Christina Aguilera
(09) Fountains of Wayne
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
(1) What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
(2) What is your favourite album of 2?
(3) What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
"We hope your rules and wisdom choke you" - Exit Music (for a Film)
(4) How many times have you seen 4 (Weezer) live?
Twice last year, once at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, and again on tour with the Foo Fighters.
(5) What is your favourite song by 7?
How It Ends
(6) What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10 (Madonna)?
This is a fairly recent memory, she had her first festival experience at this years Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. I can still hear her saying "Don't throw water on my stage motherfucker!"