27 Feb 2012, 01:55 by ZeroisNaN
9 Oct 2009, 23:55 by disairyuzerneimCaribou Hello Hammerheads (2005)
from the album The Milk of Human Kindness
It goes: "...so I made up my mind and left her"
This is my favorite lullaby.
If you like this, listen to: Yeti, Brahminy Kite, Melody Day, Niobe, Crayon by Manitoba, Bijoux by Manitoba, Paddling Ghost by Dan Deacon, Rainbow Flag by Matmos
16 Apr 2009, 21:21 by xaviae
12 Feb 2007, 22:17 by gogoguerilla
19 Nov 2006, 14:02 by TenebriusOk, found this on my gf's community. It's vague enough that pretty much anything will fit in, and if you're prone to speculation, you could probably find out everything about everything in there.
Anyway, here's what I got. Enjoy : )
Oh yeah, one more thing. I linked the tracks directly from the answers first. But it kinda ruined the point of the questions. I mean, it's the name of the songs, not the songs themselves, that are supposed to be the answers. I.e. "Where do you live?: Speedway" might mean i live on a speedway, while the answer "Morrissey - Speedway" might mean i live in the song. I know I'm being a nerd here, but I thought I'd at least explain why I decided to put the artist links at the bottom instead : )
1: Put your Media Player/Winamp on shuffle and answer the questions with the song titles you get.
First, Where do you live: Speedway
2: Describe your first love: Sexy Boy
3: Describe your current crush: Bauglir
23 Dec 2005, 16:29 by canihaveurpantswhat better gift to share with friends this holiday than a mix cd of everything great (that i discovered anyways) that came out this past year. here's the final order that i ended up coming up with. i hope i'll at least get some people interested in a band or two that they missed out on throughout the earlier part of 2005 anyways. well, here goes it:
1. Boards of Canada-Constants Are Changing
2. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!-The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth
3. White Stripes-Little Ghost
4. Caribou-Hello Hammerheads(definitely one of my favorite new found artists, i love this entire album so had to stick two caribou songs on this mix)
5. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-Still Suspicion Holds You Tight
6. Devendra Banhart-I Feel Like A Child(i almost put 'mama wolf' in this spot because its my favorite song off the new album, but i couldn't resist sticking 'i feel like a child' on here somewhere)
7. Wolf Parade-Modern World
8. Animal Collective-Grass