- I first heard this masterpiece in January and instantly fell in love with it. It reminds me of Cam'ron's Oh Boy but better. It's one of those songs that's fun to sing along to in the club.
2. Fergie - Glamorous (feat. Ludacris)
- Fergie's best song to date. It's very different from the rest of the crap she's released (read Fergalicious and Big Girls Don't Cry). It's one of those songs that's fun to dance to in the club.
3. Diddy - Last Night (Feat. Keyshia Cole)
- Catchy and heart-wrenching. Even my older brother who only listens to 80's music loves it.
4. Ciara - Like a Boy
- I didn't like this song when I first heard it. That beat was too weird for me so I just ignored it until I saw the cool video and realized how much I relate to the lyrics.
5. One Chance - Could this be love
- Perfect song for when you're in love with a special someone. These r&b newcomers definitely have a lot of talent but for some weird reason…