Bulldog is a name used by different artists
(1) An Argentinean punk band consisting of Guillermo "Willy" Tagliarini in guitar, Hernán "Mantu" Mantoani in guitar and vox, Luis "Bebe" Gindre in drums and Ramiro "Rata" España in bass.
(2) A Polish hardcore band from the southern city of Krakow, who have made some name as defenders of working class values and old school hardcore (in the vein of early Agnostic Front) by means of songs like "the working minority," "in the bar" and "Saturday night fight". The band consists of Radek on guitar, Andrezj on guitar, Pavel on vocals, Jacek on drums, and Lew on the bass guitar.
(3) A Danish hardcore rapper, well-known for his tracks "knep, knep, drik, drik, hor, hor, snif, snif" (fuck, fuck, drink, drink, fuck, fuck, snort, snort) and "Fisse sangen" (the pussy song).
(4) A 70's pop band from the United States that featured two members of The Rascals (Dino Danielli - drums, Gene Cornish - guitar) as well as lead singer/bass player Billy Hocher, keyboard player John Turi and guitarist Eric Thorngren. The band charted with their debut single, "No", reaching #44 and spending close to 4 months on the charts. The debut MCA album, "Bulldog" was released in late 1972, and a followup single, "I Tip My Hat," failed to chart. The group released a second album, "Smasher" on Buddah in 1974, and the single "Are You Really Happy Together," also failed to chart. Thorngren, later billed as E.T. Thorngren was a very successful remix producer.
(5) A classic Chileen rock band later renamed "Killterry"
(7) A RAC/Oi! band from Germany
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.