1. A rapper from Michigan, United States
2. An electronic musician from Pennsylvania, United States
3. A hardcore band from Ohio, United States
4. A hard rock band from Australia
5. A hip hop producer from California, United States
6. A techno producer from Slovakia
1) Boss (born Lichelle Laws in Detroit, Michigan in 1974) is a female gangsta rapper who’s debut album Born Gangstaz released in 1993 propelled her to one of the most successful female rappers of that time. Her name is sometimes spelled Bo$$.
Boss was first a duo, with Laws as Boss the rapper and her friend Irene Moore as her DJ, Dee. Laws and Moore relocated to Los Angeles after graduating high school. Laws was spotted by DJ Quik who stuck her on a track with AMG. Russell Simmons liked the track and promptly signed her to Def Jam West. Their debut album Born Gangstaz was released in 1993, and the single “Deeper” hit #1 on Billboard’s Hot Rap Tracks. The next single “Recipe for a Hoe” also hit #1 on the Rap Tracks chart.
2) Boss (born in Pittsburgh, PA in 1995 and now residing in Charlotte, NC) is an innovative music producer and a reluctant artist, which is why promotional photographs seldom show more than his silhouette and a hoodie. Dedicated to showcasing his musical versatility, Boss creates electronic, trance, chill, and dubstep-like tracks that are, somewhat, difficult to categorize in any one genre.
3) A Cleveland hardcore band. Features members of Mad Minds, Overload, Homewrecker and other Cleveland contemporary favorites.
4) An Australian hard rock/metal band active in the 1980s.
5) A Los Angeles, CA hip hop producer. His most recent free release is Theme Building.
6) Slavomir Brtan, a Slovakian techno producer. See DJ Boss.
Edited by tillaatwork on 15 Sep 2013, 05:10
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.