Um, I pretty much got into Madonna when I was little, when my dad would play it in his little Toyota work truck, going to school, baseball games, or wherever else. I can remember "La Isla Bonita" being my first favorite, but I didn't return to her until probably 6th grade, but since then she's been a staple in my music.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Bright Eyes)
Sadly, it was "Lover I Don't Have to Love," but it was enough to introduce me to all of his stuff.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Architecture in Helsinki)
"I found you in a lost-in-found."
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (The Beatles)
Probably "1" or "The White Album." I'm no big, deep fan of them so I wouldn't expect to delve deep into their discography, but I do enjoy the classics.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Pat Benatar)
I am pretty sure my dad has her greatest hits.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Jennifer Lopez)