There are various artists with the name Bo.
1. Bo is a greek hip-hop artist.
2. Bo is a UK DJ/Producer from West Yorkshire, specializing in Bassline 4x4 and house music.
From a young age Bo realised he had a huge interest in music. Producing started for Bo at the age of 20 when he managed to get hold of the software ‘Reason'. He began making grime music in his spare time, with most of the music talent around him being mc's he wanted to produce, and attempt to establish himself in the bassline/house scene. However he could not fully focus on his musical aspirations as he had full time studies with his degree at Bradford University.
Bo began to focus on producing after graduation in 2008. It wasn't until 2010 that Bo produced his first bassline hit that would go on to establish him in the bassline scene. This was entitled 'Ridiculous' and featured 2 major mc's from Sheffield aka Shinobi and Kase. He sent this to the leading DJ's in the scene such as DJ Q, Shaun Banger Scott, Apostle and Nev Wright to name a few. After the release of that single Bo was getting his material played in the nightclubs, and on various radio stations such as BBC 1Xtra.
It was in 2011 when Bo become further established in the scene, producing bassline hits such as ‘Bo's Anthem', ‘All Good Ft Kriisi B', and ‘Turn up the Volume Ft Breeza' just to name a few.
Bo aims to continue to focus on perfecting his sound, and continue to progress up the ladder in the music industry. He would like to thank everyone who has supported him to help him get to the stage he is at today.
3. Bo is an american DJ from Seattle, specializing in house music, and is part of the http://www.myspace.com/unitedhousefront, UnitedHouseFront collective.
4. Bo is the artistic nickname of Bojana Bulatovic, a Belgrade singer/song-writer. She is a vocalist, a guitarist, and a harmonica player, who combines her self-made acoustic approach in the vein of Patti Smith, Neil Young and Joni Mitchell with contemporary electronic dance rhythm on her debut album "This City Needs Me Just The Way I Am Now" ("Mene treba ovaj grad, bas ovakvu kakva sam sad"), 2003, Mojo Beat, Serbia. Bo is the sister of Goran Bulatovic-Manza, who was the drummer and one of the founders of Partibrejkers. http://www.myspace.com/bojanabo
]With second CD release KAPETANE GDE SI / WHAT'S UP CAPTAIN (2008, "Odlican hrcak" label), Bojana offers ten new songs to the Serbian and regional music scenes. Lyrics and music stand out again, differing from local musical landscape but also from Bojana's debut album.
WHAT'S UP CAPTAIN was recorded in summer of 2007 at the RTS Records studio (while the outside temperature was peaking at +47C!). Band members, aside from Bojana (vocals, acoustic guitar, harmonica), include Rade Vulic on drums and Sasa Furunovic on acoustic guitar (both of whom are members of "Popecitelji" band).
As with the previous album, Koja ("Disciplin A Kitschme") took on a role of a music arranger/producer, while special guests included Banana ("Elektricni orgazam"), Anton ("Partibrejkers") and Manja Djordjevic ("Disciplin A Kitschme").
While the first CD release was mostly based on a blend of acoustic guitar and electronic loops, WHAT'S UP CAPTAIN shifts sound wise to a simplified expression, promoting "band-playing-live" concept within an unusual setting of two acoustic guitars and a drum set.
5. Bo is an alias of Tokuhiko Uwabo, a Japanese game music composer who worked for SEGA in the late '80s and early '90.
6. Bo is a rock/electro/pop music group from Paris, France. Ironic pop music, full of humour and kind of tribute to English pop music with a modern electronic mix fashion. "Poppy style and trendy electro", as they describe themselves. Note that the links presented here at last.fm are link to their actual Official Homepage and MusicBrainz page.
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.