1. No Distance Left to Run
- For the despair, the lyrics, the guitars, the impenetrable darkness and Damon's bleeding heart.
2. Fool's Day
- For the timeless and brilliant pop-melody, the simple yet beautiful lyrics about everyday life and also for Graham's signature guitars. And for the fact that this was their comeback song. I love a good comeback.
3. Clover Over Dover
- For it's theme of impossible love and suicide. For it's crystal clear pop-sense and ditto production.
4. Out of Time
- For the melancholy and sadness in Damon's voice and the incredible vocal melody, combined with the fantastic lyrics on how everyday life gets us down and time just keeps slipping away.
5. Battery in Your Leg
- For it's incredibly sad melody/atmosphere/guitars/lyrics. A song made for crying to.
6. Death Of A Party
- For it's beautiful contempt for common socializing and also for it's ominous soundscape. Brilliant stuff this.