Some of these lists are silly, others well-organized, but all of them convey some sort of emotion I had toward that album/track when I listened to it.
I'll start off with some easy lists and work my way up to more specific ones. Some of them will be in order (all descending), some will be without order. If you must, this generally follows the same list format as Pitchfork's readers poll with variations thrown in. (That's why I count OFWGKTA and others towards 2011, not 2010.)
Top 5 Most Underrated Albums of 2010:
5. Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal
4. Emeralds - Does It Look Like I'm Here?
3. Mark McGuire - Living With Yourself
2. Women - Public Strain
1. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today
Top 5 Most Overrated Albums of 2010:
5. Any witch house release not by Salem
4. Gonjasufi - A Sufi and a Killer
3. Free Energy - Stuck On Nothing
2. Sleigh Bells - Treats
1. Best Coast - Crazy for You