1) A 3 piece rock band based out of Albany, NY comprised of three brothers. They have been together since 1999 and have released three albums, the latest being “Steel Gods.” This band holds the trademark for the name BISHOP as it pertains to musical performances and recordings.
2) A rap artist by the same name who released an album “U Know U Ghetto” in 2001.
3) a Japanese rock band that started in 2002. They have two demos, one single, and one mini album and were also on one omnibus album before. They are currently inactive and/or have disbanded.
4) A South Dakota band with a classic rock sound, making use of solos at guitar, bass, and drums. They have one released album, “All Knight” and are working on a follow up.
5) A Norwegian Hip-Hop producer, known especially for his work with the Sandnes based hip-hop crew Skolekorps under the name Bikkjå, and his work with the Norwegian rapper Ivy League.
6) Bishop a Metal band from Nashville, TN. Now called Our Final Resting Place.
7) A Chicago rap artist with an upcoming release “The Miracle on 65th Street” Currently promoting the first single from that album, “Big Fat Juicy Booty”
8) A straight edge hardcore band from Florida. Also known as XBISHOPX.
Edited by ghostarmy on 11 Feb 2015, 04:06
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.