1. How did you get into 29? (We the Kings
I first heard them last year when Demi did 'We'll Be A Dream
' with them then last month I listened to all their stuff before I saw them support You Me At Six.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Glee Cast
Like most people, Don't Stop Believing
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (The All-American Rejects
"When all you got to keep is strong, Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone, Move along, move along just to make it through"
4. How did you get into 49? (Adelaide
Back when they were AntiKid, my friend recommended them to me. They were the first band I added on myspace all those years ago and I've followed them since then.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (We Are the Ocean
They only have 1 album and I have a physical copy of it, however I also have a physical copy of the Look Alive EP
and a digital copy of their first EP.