1. Morphine (196): My favourite band ever since I first heard them in 1994. I should also include the 64 listens of Mark Sandman. Clearly #1. Thanks Julian.
2. Isolee (191): A genius of electronic goodness. His music gets me. All fun. All the time.
3. Tosca (177): Smooth. Perhaps not entirely worthy of #3, but always in high rotation.
4. Mogwai (174): I wouldn't have picked them for a top 10, but I love listening to instrumental music when I'm working, and Mogwai are kings at instrumental rock.
5. The Waifs (159): So many good memories of home... Just too bad I didn't hear them sooner.
6. Big Head Todd and the Monsters (149): Soulful rock with a hint of blues, these guys have got me through all sorts of good times and sad times. They remind me of everything from airport goodbyes to jogging around kangaroos in the Aussie bush.