"Bedlam" refers to 6 different bands:
1. A hard rock band from the United Kingdom
2. A grindcore band from Poland
3. A punk band from the United States
4. A progressive metal band from Hungary
5. A horrorcore rap group from the United States
6. A production team based in SW6.
1) Bedlam (originally known as Beast when it formed in 1972) was a British hard rock band featuring singer Frank Aiello (from Truth), guitarist Dave Ball (from Procol Harum), bassist Dennis Ball (formerly with Long John Baldry), and drummer Cozy Powell (formerly with Jeff Beck). They made one self-titled album produced by Felix Pappalardi (producer of Cream, member of Mountain) in 1973, before breaking up in 1974.
3) Punk band from New Jersey in the mid 1980's. Jim Dunlevy (vocals), Frank Greco (bass), Tom Koprowski (guitar), Scott Frank (percussion), Stephen "Rhino" Gawryluk (guitar), Lenny Sblendorio (drums) - "Lost In Space" LP (BOR 12-005/1986) - "Total Bedlam" LP - "Caught In The Act" split 7" with A.O.D. - Cassette demo.
4) (The) Bedlam: Hungarian progressive-techno-thrash metal band. They are famous mostly of their legendary demos from 1989-90 (General Rejection, Dreamland in Misery). They released one album in 1994, Inside Ash. They changed continuously and did quality music always. They never really got the credit they deserved.
The band returned in 2009 to tour, there were new songs too. Let's hope they will continue!
1988 Aktuális veszély (Actually danger) (demo)
1988 Reality of present (demo)
1989 General rejection (demo)
1990 Dreamland In Misery (demo)
1994 Inside Ash (album)
5) A former American horrorcore rap group, which was formed in 1999 and consisted of Prozak, Staplez and Madness. Currently, the group is disbanded and all three former members are pursuing their solo careers.
6) Rooted in bass heavy electronic soul, London production team Bedlam's sound is made up of crisp beats and restless late night melodies.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.