Box Car Racer: They were on in TopShop once. I wouldn’t say I was ‘into them’
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Placebo: You Don’t Care About Us or Nancy Boy I think. Then all else in as rapid succession as Molko/Olsdall/Hewitt would permit. Although not definitive, Placebo had a big part in my formative years.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Marilyn Manson: Dead will dance for what is left/Worms will wait with baited breath.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Simian Mobile Disco: Attack Decay Sustain Release. The album of 2007. Easily.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Matchbook Romance: None, thank christ. They are seemingly an unfortunate fallout of my penchant for “Radio that sounds like Taking Back Sunday” Emo vices bite me on the ass all the time.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Straylight Run: I don’t think I probably have one – I don’t think they’re probably that good.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?