1. How did you get into 29? (Social Distortion)
I heard the diatribe on Live at the Roxy about how back in the day you couldn't just walk into the mall and "get your pussy pierced," and I pretty much knew I needed to listen further.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Opeth)
Windowpane, off of Damnation. I wasn't yet into death metal, and was stunned by the distinction between this song and the material off of their other albums.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Faith No More)
"I started this
It's all for me
What's yours is mine and mine is mine
That's plain to see"
from Be Aggressive off of Angel Dust
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Insomnium)
Still fairly new to them, to the point that I'm surprised they're in my top 50, so I'm not certain. Probably (at this point) Since the Day It All Came Down.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Izzy Stradlin)