A: Crystal Baller. I listened to this a lot when I first started university when I was tired from being awake all night.
2. A song you loved in high school:
A: I can't even remember what I was into then, except for Steps of course. I know, I'll say Lucky I got quite obsessed with that for a short while.
3. A song that mentions a dead celebrity:
A: I was gonna put David Letterman but then I remembered that he's still alive. Soo... oh I know Candle in the Wind. And I mean the Marilyn version none of that Princess Diana cash-in rubbish.
4. A song you'd be embarrassed to listen to with your grandmother:
A: Oh the horror. I could say 'nothing' and be all liberal and cool... but the truth would be Flower
5. A song that MTV will never play in a million, billion years:
A: Hall of the Mountain King. But wouldn't it be awesome if they did!?
6. A song with a title that ends in y: