17 Jan 2010, 01:51 by Joffi222
30 Jun 2009, 03:27 by Aurora_FeizulUSA
2. Betty Blowtorch (Hollywood, CA)
3. Foo Fighters (started in Seattle, WA, were in VA for awhile, now in Los Angeles, CA)
4. L7 (Los Angeles, CA)
5. Evanescence (Little Rock, AR)
6. Alice in Chains (Seattle, WA)
7. Jackson United
8. Red Hot Chili Peppers (Los Angeles, CA)
9. Eagles of Death Metal
10. Ramones (New York, NY)
11. Jerry Cantrell
13. Veruca Salt
14. Queens of the Stone Age
15. Brainspoon (Los Angeles, CA)
16. Patti Smith
17. Halfcocked (Boston, MA)
18. Gina Gershon (Los Angeles, CA)
21. John Frusciante
22. Nashville Pussy
23. Jack Off Jill
24. Tori Amos
25. Lamb Handler (Charlotte, NC)
26. Babes in Toyland
27. Eva Chavela (NYC)
29. Elvis Presley
31. Nirvana (WA)
32. Mark Lanegan
33. Rob Zombie
34. Hedwig And The Angry Inch
37. Donita Sparks & The Stellar Moments (LA, CA)
38. Texas Terri Bomb! (TX & LA, now Berlin, Germany)
41. Texas Terri & The Stiff Ones
42. Courtney Love
43. Velvet Revolver
44. The Goo Goo Dolls (Buffalo, NY)
21 Jun 2008, 08:15 by rapenigggerThe "I Go to Shitty Shows Because I Have No Friends or Anything Better to Do" Era
This is missing many, many bands. This was a long time ago and most of them were (horrible) local screamo or punk bands, so bear with me.
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Rat City Riot
Bullets and Octane (X2)
Adolescents (this was a great show but a fluke)
The "Finding My Taste and Following Friends to Shows" Era
Still missing a lot of bands.
System of a Down
The Mars Volta
Paramore (I didn't want to go, I swear)
The Skank Agents
Quest-ce Que C'est?
The "I Know What I'm Doing Now" Era
Not missing as much.
Violent Femmes (X2)
The Tragically Hip (X2)
Dan Deacon (X2)
My American Heart
Jimmy Eat World
The New Trust
5 Jan 2007, 20:07 by geheza
6 Aug 2006, 12:33 by realSandy
5 Jul 2006, 16:17 by Athriel1. What are you listening to right now?
2. What song makes you sad?
There are just to many, to list them up. Somehow connected to sad memories or other unpleasing thoughts, eg:
Eyes On Me
Learn To Be Lonely
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Since i only listen to music i like (no radio or something else) it is hard to tell... But when it comes to really annoying music i can think, i have two words in mind: Aggro Berlin
4. Your all time favorite band?
Lacrimosa, because of them i began listening to music more closely... Their music will be played on my funeral :)
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
Anne Nurmi oder Tarja Turunen
7. Best male voice?
Tilo Wolff, Brad Arnold, Peter Heppner
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Well... somehow mixed... mostly some kind of gothic or melancholic music, but sometimes i am listening to happy metal :)
19 Jun 2006, 00:32 by TheBabzStep 0: Be completely bored *g*
Step 1: Put your whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, not matter how embarassing.
Step 3: Bold the song (and the artist in the artist list) when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Have fun :D
01. We are writing the year 1543 AD, the time the black plaque struck...
02. I never did this before in my life. Schaut mal her, wer hätte das gedacht...
03. She is not scared to die. The best things in life drive her to cry...
04. Moin Moin, was geht, alles klar bei dir, wie spät, gleich 9, okay...
05. In kalten Nächten ist dein Blick meine Qual. Du trägst mich fort, die Liebe lässt mir keine Wahl...
06. Every Time I Look At Your Face, I Get This Feeling. Every Time, I Look In Your Eyes...
07. Schlaf mein Kindchen, schlafe ein, die Nacht, sie schaut zum Fenster rein...
08. Das Ding ging wieder in die Hose, obwohl ich alle Mittel hab. Was bin ich...
11 May 2006, 17:28 by TheBabz...stolen somewhere and done with my normal playlist which does not contain everything I have. But the everything-list sucks.
1 Why did you decide to take this quiz?
Track: Speed of Sound
Comments: Because... birds go flying at the speed of sound? No that makes sense.
2 Where will you meet your husband/wife?
Artist: Weena Morloch
Comments: So... let's go to the lake at once!
3 Where will you "hug" your wife/husband for the first time?
Track: Raum Der Zeit
4 What is your secret dream?
5 What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your autopsy?
Comments: Life is a dog... and death is a killer? (crossover <3)
6 Who will throw a party after you die?
Track: Hit That
Artist: The Offspring
Comments: Yes... whatever.
7 What song describes you when you're so drunk that you can't speak?
Track: Twisted Logic