1. Keith Fullerton Whitman - Disingenuity/Disingenuousness and Generator. Seriously brilliant and I'm one of the lucky few to have a Vinyl Copy of Disingenuity/Disingenuousness.
2. Lorn - Nothing Else. Some really good stuff from Brainfeeder without the need to sound like Flylo.
3. Zola Jesus - Stridulum II. Hyped I know but I love it.
4. Espen Eriksen Trio - You Had Me At Goodbye. Brilliant piano led jazz from Espen.
5. Kangding Ray - Pruitt Igoe. Super heavy output from Mr Ray with rather impressive remixes from Alva and Frost
6. Luke Abbot - Holkham Drones. Really liked the whole of this album as a piece and with big tracks like Whitebox and Brazil it gets pretty constant play on my stereo.
7. Supersilent - 10. I connected alot more with this than 11 and I hear that there is a 12 on the way.