10 Aug 2009, 03:47 by spiderspit
6 Apr 2008, 09:42 by MeskaruneSince The japanese band list was pretty sucessful...I'm making one for Puerto Rico. (I want to support my peeps)
Arturo en el Barco
12 Jul 2007, 22:47 by pete_bugBelow my latest show, you can listen to it out at www.heutepopmorgen.com
heute:pop:morgen playlist 11/07/2007
1. Brakes 'Hold Me In River' - Rough Trade
2. Small Sails 'Corners' - Resonant
3. Bell Orchestre 'The Upwards March'
4. Scalde 'Virgin Places' - UMF
5. Kimya Dawson 'Seven Hungry Tigers' - CDR
6. José González 'Teardrop' - Peacefrog
7. The Kamikaze Hearts 'Guyana Central High School Class Of '78' - One Little Indian
8. Colleen 'Past The Long Black Land'
9. Roadside Poppies 'Cycling and Crying' - Wee Pop Records
10. Asobi Seksu 'I'm So Happy But You Don't Like Me' - One Little Indian
11. The Field 'Silent'
12. Bacanal Intruder 'Peladilla' - netaudio of the week, download free at www.last.fm/music/Bacanal+Intruder
13. Chromeo 'Tenderoni' (Etienne De Crecy Remix) - Tenderoni MCD
25 Apr 2007, 13:19 by arousalhttp://www.zymogen.net/htmlImg/sym_web.jpg
Following selection for the Qwartz Label Award, our foremost intention was to create something special, in order to celebrate an acknowledgment of the utmost importance.
This is how Symbiosis (a compilation of exclusive unreleased Zymogen tracks) was conceived.
It is a reunion of the artistic voices that have collaborated with us in the past, those that are collaborating with us now, and an invitation to those that might collaborate with us in future. It is yet another example of our dedication to providing creative excellence for more than a year and a half to date, and it is also an occasion for us to show that which constitutes our aesthetic values, as well as that which represents the probable direction of our evolution. It is what a project such as Zymogen cannot, and could not, ever ignore or take for granted.
Symbiosis is all this: the past, present, and future...
Download the entire release from zymogen.net.
01. Ten and Tracer - Whiney Beggar
17 Feb 2007, 10:31 by ingridlostchildhello everyone!
just to let you know that on the 14th february a new netlabel, Tripostal, has been launched. this netlabel is related to the belgian label CartePostale Records.
to celebrate this event, they have released a compilation which you can download here www.tripostal.be
there are some very nice tracks on it like the one of Silencio or Arturo en el barco. (and there is also a track of filmjölk -_- but i won't judge that one...)
to be complete here is the tracklist :
01 - silencio - endless dive
02 - arturo en el barco - yellow flowers
03 - bacanal intruder - carte postale
04 - bidibop - so good to see you again
05 - bambi kramer - saddest meltdown
06 - elvy - an end will come
07 - oto efekt - in this hole
08 - filmjölk - jens
09 - soutine - shining on the riverside
10 - tazio & boy - just another world
11 - golden death music - waking nightmare
12 - thot - i need(ed) more
13 - stasola - diterlift
14 - code 314 & mathias b - the wine of youth
15 - gng - my friend with short hair
2 Mar 2006, 11:57 by arousalhttp://www.zymogen.net/upload/releases_data/zym006_148.jpg
Bacanal Intruder brings zymogen a bit far from its usual habits, but this joyful derailment is definitely a pleasure. A micro-ep with five little tracks and five little melodies sketched with guitars, harmonica, melodica and other strange instruments processed with computer over glitches and digital beats.
Luis handles these sounds carefully creating different melodic patterns and, moving from different atmospheres, is able to give you a carefree smile with ironic and beautiful music.
Download the entire release from zymogen.net
24 Dec 2005, 15:36 by scarsandglasses01. DANGERDOOM - The Mouse and the Mask
02. Animal Collective - Feels
03. Bonnie Prince Billy - Superwolf
04. Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise
05. Trico! - Love Home
06. Petra Jean Phillipson - Notes on Love
07. Bacanal Intruder - Final Edition
08. Porn Sword Tobacco - Explains Freedom
09. Kanye West - Late Registration
10. Peter and the Wolf - s/t
Arizona Amp And Alternator - When the wind turns the skin to leather
Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulasky Day
Animal Collective - Purple Bottle
Petra Jean Phillipson - Into my Arms
Cuiziner - l'enculé le plus cool
Richard Hawley - Hotel Room
Feel free to give your best albums and songs if you want !