1. American symphonic progressive rock band, est. 1976. Babylon (1978), and two live albums. http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=35
2. バビロン (BABYLON) is an indies visual kei band from Tokyo with a versatile hard rock sound backed up by the original style of guitarist and leader Misa and the talent of all the members in the band.
Made up of タクマ (Takuma) on vocals, ミサ (Misa) on guitar, chorus and programmings; 珀 (Haku) on bass, 良一 (Ryouichi aka “GOOD ONE”) on drums and 冴 (Sae) on guitar. The band formed in November, 2003 and have been active since.
タクマ and 雍希 (Youki) both ex-ＲｕｓＨ members started BABYLON when 雍希 called up ミサ (ex-Aioria), who became the band leader, and kazuki (ex-Dué le quartz), both have been also played in ＲｕｓＨ as support members. Finally 珀 (ex-Ｎｅｒｏ) joined and the band was complete.
After a year of activity, in December of 2004, 雍希 left because of musical diferences, followed by kazuki a few months later. They were replaced by 刻(Toki) on guitar and 美景 (Mikage) on drums. 美景 left in July of 2005 because anear infection and later, in November, 刻 also left because of private issues. BABYLON stayed as a 3 member band for a while with support drummers ‘til in 2006, guitarist 麻耶 (ex-悪魔頭) and drummer 良一 (ex-otoiro) joined, although after almost 2 years with the band, 麻耶 decided to leave in early 2008. Right after 麻耶 left they updated their site with a total new design and the announce of 2 new releases (a maxi-single for May and an all-new songs full album for June, along with 2 oneman lives), also a new guitarist named 冴 (Sae) joined and was revealed to the public through the website in March.
3. Czech folk band from Prague. http://www.skupina-babylon.cz/
4. Hungarian modern rock/metal band formed in 2005. For more information and music http://www.babylonmusic.hu/
5. Rock band from Slovakia http://www.supermusic.sk/skupina.php?idskupiny=564
Edited by [deleted user] on 12 Jan 2010, 22:50
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.