Multiple artists have used this name:
1) Autopilot was formed in 2002, by school friends from Frome, Somerset. They played grunge-influenced melodic rock, with fast paced guitar riffs blended with slower bridges and vocal harmonies. The band's first EP was recorded in September 2003. Jon Burgess from Manana project took over drums in 2004.
2) Autopilot is a mash-up artist.
3) Autopilot is a German pop band from Berlin formed by Jörg Tellmann, Susan Pawlak and Stefan Pinkernell. Official website: http://www.autopilot-berlin.de
Because the name Autopilot is so common, this band has changed their name to Trikot.
(Achtung! Autopilot heißen jetzt Trikot!)
4) Autopilot was a British post-punk group. The "Love is a process" EP from 1979 referenced Joy Division.
5) Autopilot is a defunct Perth (Western Australia) band.
6) Autopilot was a Dutch / English project by Mike Batt. Produced one album called: Rapid Eye Movements (1981), with studio musicians Vaughan Thomas, Pim Koopman, Jan Hollestelle, and Peter Schön.
7) AutoPilot are an independent rock band from Sydney, Australia comprised of Pete Whelan, Jimi May, Randy Venom, Jack Savage, and Stevie Kage. They play traditional hard rock infused with elements of glam and blues and are known for such songs as Brandy Alexander, Peacemaker and Love Hurricane.
8) Autopilot (USA) is an electronic-singer-songwriter in the style of The Postal Service and Dntel. Featured on Ugly Nephew's Cocaine / Whos going to Love you Now album is just one of many releases throughout the years.
9) Autopilot is a dubstep/IDM producer who has released three EP's, of which some tracks are with Kochlear.
10) Autopilot is an experimental hip-hop producer and rapper from Mesa, Arizona.
11) Autopilot is an alternative rock band from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. They currently (2014) have two albums: Now It's Time You Know What We're Losing For (2007) and Diamond Rough (2013). (CBC site, web site)
Marlon Harder: Vocals/Guitar
Jose Antonio: Fuenzalida Drums
Colton Fehr: Bass
Jeremy Rigby: Guitar/Backup vocals