There are at least seven artists/groups known by this name:
1) Aurora Borealis is one of those death/black metal hybrids, with Vento’s vocals slanting toward black and the riffing and drumming siding a bit toward death metal. There’s an above-average degree of technicality here, as Vento is a solid guitarist and an adventuresome songwriter. The songs mix both technicality and brutality quite well — this is a fine band well worth investigation.
2) Aurora Borealis is one of the aliases of Shazz (Didier Delesalle), under which he has published mostly trance techno on French label F-Communications.
3) Aurora Borealis was an unsigned band based in Wiltshire, UK in the early 2000s. There were two members who played acoustic guitar and sung in harmony.
4) Aurora Borealis was a Finnish metal band which was active in the 1990’s.
5) The Aurora Borealis is a psychedelic project in Portland that has yet to release an album.
6) Black Metal from Germany, released “Rough Sea” in 1997.
7) Ambient/Post-Rock band from Belgium.
Edited by discordia23 on 14 May 2015, 14:45
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.