Q music channel, I didn't really like them, but my sister did so I kept the channel on.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? KT Tunstall
The (at that time) omnipresent Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Bic Runga
.... ermmm..... 'As rain pours from concrete coloured sky, no sound don't speak' Drive
4. How did you get into 49? Thirteen Senses
I can't really remember... probably off music television... I got their album on a school tour to england, so listening to it always reminds me of that time.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Bloc Party
2, which is all of them.... I think.... I'm not a fan of their second, or newer stuff :(
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Feeder
Feeling a Moment... or Buck Rogers
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Radiohead
Not particularly... I don't listen to much of their stuff... Just is alright.