The quartet released its first full-length album, Astro, in 2011.
2) ASTRO is Hiroshi Hasegawa’s solo ‘space-noise’ project. Hasegawa is best known as a founding member of Japanese noise legends C.C.C.C. (also Astromero, Astral Travelling Unity, senssurround orchestra, YBO²). He has begun his solo unit ASTRO with analog synthesizers in 1993 as well as playing in C.C.C.C. Though his solo focuses on music that stems from a similarly analogue mindset, conjuring feverish dreamscapes from primitive oscillators, ring modulators and field recordings. In this instance, Hasegawa’s endeavours seem to marry Japanese harsh noise convention with more psychedelically charged sounds, throwing together a blistering arsenal of noise signals with Acid Mothers Temple-style far-out-ness.
Astro myspace, Hasegawa official site containing info on his many different projects.
3) Brian Bradley, known by his stage name Astro, contestant in first series of the American X Factor in 2011. From Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York where he currently lives. He impressed the judges at his audition in Newark, New Jersey by performing his original composition “Stop Looking At My Momz”.
4) is a band born in mid/late 2006 from Perth Australia. They are focused on creating an atmosphere and connection with the listener through their songs. They have a pop/rock vibe filled with warm melodies and thought provoking lyrics.
5) is a Finnish band. Band’s first single is Kaupunki.
6) is a rapper from Oxnard, CA.
7) is an indie-electronic band (currently consisting of 1), it’s first album composition named “Projects” is still in work, the latest demos are Space Travel 101 & Space Travel 101 II
9) a new Korean R&B group formed in early August, 2009, consisting of 1 male vocal, 1 female vocal, and 2 rappers.
Edited by Whateverthing on 20 Nov 2013, 00:46
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.