The band was formed in 1992.Considered one of the best Spanish Dark Wave bands in the 90’s.
Members: Manuel Casas, vocals/guitars/rythm programming; Rosa Casas, vocals/keyboards; X-69, guitars and Luis Engelmo, bass.
Musical tendencies: British pop-rock, British folk, ethnic music, especially Indian, Bulgarian and Arabic. Music from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
Similarities with bands such as Dead Can DAnce, The Cure, Christian Death, And Also the Trees…
They kept attending many national competitions of different kinds, reaching the first places in several of them.
They gave concerts in a large number of halls in Madrid, as well as in other Spanish main cities, being of remarkable importance those given supporting the British band The Mission, in their Spanish tour, 1995.
- Debris (Demo, 1992)
- Malignant Tides (Demo, 1994)
- Spanish Gothic Bands Vol. 3 (CD, 1994) 2 Songs. Grabaciones Góticas.
- Circuitos de Música de la Comunidad de Madrid (CD, 1994) 2 Songs. Nuevos medios.
- The Ritual (Single, 1994) 2 Songs. Dimensión Lágrima. FREE DOWNLOAD ON LAST.FM!!!
- Broken Pictures (CD, 1996) 10 Songs + 3 Bonus Tracks. Drunken Poets. FREE DOWNLOAD ON LAST.FM!!!
Edited by lothloryen on 18 May 2010, 21:46
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.