You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
There are at least 3 bands named "Ambush"
Ambush the latest efforts from some of the uk toughest hardcore band, they play brutal metal influenced hardcore with lots of breaks and even some rap beats in there songs
Ambush is a Norwegian house music duo.
Traditional Heavy Metal from Sweden (Köping)
Released a EP in 1984 called 4-Track EP.
German now defunct hardcore band from Berlin, released at least three albums, three ep's and one demo. They started as hardcore band with agresive style of music with a little touch of sludge core. Later became their music more experimental with touches of ethno and industrial music ("Lach!") and post-rock ("Pigs").
Ambush toured Europe together with Rorschach (US) in the first half of nineties. Rorschach's bass guitarist Tom Rusnak later joyned Ambush and recorded with them all records after their straight hardcore era.
- demo tape (1991)
- "A ocean of irrelevance" 7"EP (this title is right within the mistake, this EP contains five songs from their demo tape; 1992, Winter records)
- "Zebaoth" 7EP (1992, ?, need correction)
- "Lach!" 2LP / digi CD (same booklet for both formats; 1994, 2LP Maximum Voice, CD Common Cause)
- "Amarcord" 10" EP (1995, Maximum Voice)
- "Pigs" LP / CD (1995, Common Cause)
- v/a "Andersen" 7"EP (together with Kimusawea, Zorn and Hitler, contains one song from "Pigs" album; 1996, Stigma)
- "Revue" 2LP (1999 maybe - need correction, Common Cause)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.