I heard their song "Never Enough" on Gran Turismo 3 and i loved it so i bought the cd, which at the time i didn't know that Last Resort and Blood Brothers were also their songs. so i immediately loved them
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Alexisonfire)
it was either Accidents or "Hey, It's Your Funeral Mama"
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Finch)
probably the chorus to What It Is to Burn
"Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her.
She's the only one who knows what it is to burn."
4. What is your favorite album by 46? (Throwdown)
probably the EP, Drive Me Dead
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Avenged Sevenfold)
i own Waking The Fallen and City of Evil
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Bad Religion)
not sure. its one of 3 tracks: You, Atomic Garden, or Infected
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Maylene and the Sons of Disaster)