The band’s next, The Fall of Ideals was released on July 11, 2006 to acclaim from all angles, including Kerrang! and Metal Hammer. The first video from the album was This Calling, which was featured on the soundtracks of both Masters of Horror II and Saw III. It was followed by The Air That I Breathe. Additionally, their song Six was featured on the Guitar Hero 2 game for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360.
On January 11, 2007, the band announced their new drummer, Jason Costa, previously of Diecast. 2007 also has seen the band’s first US headlining tour, which also featured Misery Signals, The Human Abstract, Light This City, and Cellador. All That Remains also made a special appearance at the New Jersey show of Sounds of the Underground in 2007.
A third video from “The Fall of Ideals” for the song Not Alone was released in mid-2007. Also, the band’s DVD, entitled “All That Remains Live”, was released in November of 2007. Currently, the band is co-headlining on tour with Trivium.
The bands fourth effort, Overcome, is a combination of hardcore screaming and clean singing, best example being a song for the hopeless. The cd is a departure from their previous efforts, but it can still be appreciated in many ways.
In addition, they have released three of their songs: This Calling, Chiron, and Two weeks, as a welcome addition to any rock band players library.
* Philip Labonte – vocals (ex. Perpetual Doom, ex. Shadows Fall) (1998-Present)
* Oli Herbert – lead guitar (2003-Present)
* Mike Martin – rhythm guitar (ex. Flatlined) (2003-Present)
* Jeanne Sagan – bass (ex. Light Is the Language, The Acacia Strain, and Ligeia) (2004-Present)
* Jason Costa – drums (ex. Diecast) (2007-Present)
* Chris Bartlett – guitar (1998-2003)
* Dan Egan – bass (Hotblack) (1998-2003)
* Matt Deis – bass (CKY) (2002-2004)
* Shannon Lucas – drums (The Black Dahlia Murder, Mensrea) (1998-2007)
Edited by [deleted user] on 27 Jul 2012, 01:03
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.