Alien is a Swedish glam metal/AOR band formed in Gothenburg in 1987 by guitarist Tony Borg and vocalist Jim Jidhed. They are best known today for their single "Only One Woman", a cover of a Marbles song, and "Brave New Love", which was featured in the 1988 movie The Blob.
2) Alien is the alias of Alastair Johnson which released the "Pleasure of the Leisure" on the Label "Blue Room Americas" in 1998. Alien makes Drum'n'Bass and Downtempo music.
3) Alien was a trippy early 80's hard rock band that launched the legacy of Frank C. Starr, although the music released by Alien is a lot more experimental then anything he would record later.
Formed in New York, New York by Frank Starr (vocals), Rikk Kristi (guitar), Brian Fair (guitar), Damien The Beast Bardot (bass) and Roxann Harlow drums. The group released one mini album before disbanding.
Starr and Kristi left for Los Angeles to join the revamped Sin, but this line-up of Sin would unfortunately never put anything to disc. Starr would later reach cult status with the Four Horsemen before his untimely death. Bardot, began an acting career in Florida and appeared on shows such as Miami Vice, before being sentenced for first-degree murder. He currently sits on deathrow in Florida, and continues to claim his innocence.
4) Alien was amater czech metal band from Turnov. This band make only one album - Dance With The Alien (released at 1992 with Petr Janda !!!)Band is not working :(
N.B. This track was actually by the Swedish melodic rock band Alien, from their 1988 debut album, with Jim Jidhed on vocals.
5. Alien was a heavy metal/noise band formed in Christchurch, New Zealand in 1993. Members went on to play in Dying of the Light and Slavetrader. Official website.
6. Alien was an un-listenable, experimental, twisted, fucked-up, weirdo punk. Written and recorded at hypno house in Leeds, UK in 4-5 hours. Inspired by mental health problems and a fucked up society. Featuring Daria from Etai Keshiki http://www.last.fm/music/Etai+Keshiki?ac=etai%20keshiki
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.