30 Nov 2012, 16:19 by twIXta
9 Mar 2011, 10:11 by ebisuhttp://www.klsuradio.fm/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/serious-bizz1.jpg
Serious Business is a long-running radio show airing on KLSU 91.1 FM in baton rouge, louisiana. Hosted by Ras Ebisu and Charlie Green, the show provides a mix of classic and new reggae, dub and dancehall tunes from jamaica and around the world. The show also features the latest commentaries from Mumia Abu-Jamal, courtesy of Prison Radio.
1. Etana - Free
2. THE HEPTONES - Party Time
3. Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Intensified
4. Clancy Eccles - Unite Tonight
5. Toots & The Maytals - Take Me Home, Country Roads
6. Jimmy Cliff - You Can Get It If You Really Want
7. Freddie McGregor - Big Ship
8. Rupert Reid - See the Dread Deh
9. Augustus Pablo - Java
10. Mad Professor - Natural Vegetation
11. Ed Robinson - Our Heroes
12. Gyptian - Nah Let Go
13. Shawn Storm - My Life
14. I-Octane - NO LOVE INNA THEM
15. Stephen Marley - Jah Army (Feat. Damian Marley)
16 Jan 2009, 02:53 by KMFCMI kinda did this wrong last time, so we're gonna try it again. . .
1. Portal - that thing on your head is cheesier than any amount of corpsepaint Immortal used to (or still does) wear.
2. Darkthrone - really? you hate new metal so much, you decided to become the second coming of Manowar? (at least you keep your clothes on)
3. Abigor - WHY DID YOU GET BACK TOGETHER JUST TO RIP OFF NEW MAYHEM NOBODY LIKES!?!?!?
4. Aidonia - ha ha, you got booed off stage at Sting for walking on and doing THE EXACT SAME SHIT YOU DID TWO YEARS AGO!
5. Rwake - okay, okay, we get it, you live in a creepy ass town, move on , please
6. Venetian Snares - i can't sit through ANY of your records all the way through. . . .stick to singles. . . .please. . .
7. Nasum - any all male band who writes songs about women's rights in this day and age is SUSPECT!!!
8. Vybz Kartel - dude. . . . . that shit you did to Deva Bratt was FUCKED UP!!!!! You're a dick.
9. Lycia - lady, what the fuck are you saying?!?!