The style of Adversus is hard to describe. The music contains elements of Folk, Darkwave, Neopop, Gothic, Metal and orchestral music.
- Aysel (Vocals)
- Lestaria (Violin)
- Carsten “Bassmeister” Hundt (Bass)
- Paul Jöst (Guitar)
- Tanja Frisch (Clarinet, Keyboard)
- Thomas Eifert (Drums)
- Torsten “Rosendorn” Schneyer (Vocals, song-writing, Lyrics, Artwork)
- Susanne Sitz (Vocals)
- Sabeth (Violin)
- Thomas Steuer (Guitar)
- Thomas Zöller (Qntal), (Bagpipe)
- Voland (Paimon), (Vocals)
- Alexander-Frank Spreng (ASP), (Vocals)
- Max Testory (Chamber), (Vocals)
(2001) Ein erster Funke (Demo-CD)
(2003) Winter, so unsagbar Winter… (Full-length)
(2005) Einer Nacht gewesenes (Full-length)
(2007) Laya oder die Ballade vom Schwarzen Stein (EP)
Edited by FinalWinter1976 on 6 May 2012, 11:28
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.