1. a melodic black metal band from Australia
2. a death metal band from Bulgaria
3. a death metal band from Brazil
4. a death metal band from Chile
5. a death metal band from the Czech Republic
6. a symphonic death metal band from Germany
7. a death/black metal band from the Netherlands
8. a heavy/power metal band from Mexico
9. a blackened death band from New Zealand
10. a death metal band from Poland
11. a hardcore punk band from Poland
12. Tony Bray, former drummer of black metal band Venom (UK)
13. a crossover thrash band from the U.S.
14. a black metal band from the U.S.
15. a thrash metal band from Scotland, UK
16.a death metal from Serbia
17. a progressive metal band from Trinidad and Tobago
18. a death metal band from New Mexico U.S.A. who released one album, Funkin’ Murderers, in 1995.
19. a gothic/visual/symphonic black metal from Norway
6. Abaddon (Ger) a melodic death band from… Germany
7. Abaddon (Holland), a blackened death band that released two full lengths entitled “death in magenta” and “into the twilight kingdom”
9. Abaddon (NZ) A Blackened Thrash band from Auckland, New Zealand. (Now broken up with two of the members going on to form Leatherhead
11. Abaddon (Pol) a punk rock band best known in the 80’s. Formed in 1982, Abaddon played the famous Jarocin festival in 1983.
Before a short tour of former Yugoslavia led to the recording in Ljubliana and release of the excellent Wet Za Wet LP in 1985.
Also contributed two tracks to the legendary Jak Punk To Punk Polish compilation LP in 1986.
Band split in 1987. A couple of bootleg 7”s turned up in the mid-90s before they reformed in 2001, released Godzina Krzywd LP in 2004 and called it quits in 2005.
- Abaddon / Rejestracja - split cassette
- Wet Za Wet LP (1986 on New Wave Records from France)
- Nie Do Poznania 7” (1996 on HC PZPR Records - Part of gig from Poznań 24.02.1985
- Walcz O Swoją Wolność 7” (1996 on Bydłoszcz Records - A side records comes from Bytom MDK gig XII-1984 & B side from 1985 demo)
- Godzina Krzywd (2004 on Lou & Rocked Boys records)
12. Abaddon (UK) AKA Tony Bray, former drummer of black metal band Venom. Left Venom in 1999 to pursue a solo career and released the album I Am Legion in 2000. Unfortunately Abaddon’s industrial metal sound did not prove popular and this is his only solo effort to date.
19. Gothic/Visual/Symphonic Black Metal
The idea of Abaddon was started on 06/06/2006 under the name XiV-XviiJ, as a gothic medieval atmospherical project. The members were XiV; and XviiJ, currently known as Ayakashi, and Karael (active from 2004 to present day)
Their works were never publicly published under the name XiV-XviiJ being that they wanted to make a personal gateway, and simply did not care to be noterized.
In 2006 and again in 2008 their works were used in various artist albums as Intros and atmospherical midways. Their works also appear in several obscure movies.
They’ve always remained anonimous or used pseudonyms
Ayakashi has also created under another name many of the gothic castle/graveyard/creepy forest pictures you can find on the internet and people use on a daily basis, but has never recieved any credit for these images.
In 2011 they changed the name to Abaddon, and Zakai joined the project.
They have also had a certain evolution in the idea, the sound will now be Gothic/Symphonic Black Metal.
It is still unknown when their music will be available, and if they will perform live shows or not, or speak for that matter. (obviously apart from the vocals of the music)
They will surely release music videos that will grasp the atmosphere of the songs.
At the moment the current focal point is the release Maxi single Cds along with music videos + remixes, once everything reaches the level they are looking for they then will think about the full album.
Edited by timsum on 24 Sep 2013, 00:28
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.