There are 11 artists with this name:
1) AK-47 are an industrial/nu metal band from Beijing, China.
2) AK47 are a crust punk band from Croatia
3) AK-47 was a punk band from Houston, TX. Their classic first and only single "The Badge Means You Suck / Kiss My Machine" was released in 1980; the whole Houston police dept when ape-shit over this song and it was on the local newspapers and TV. They brilliantly channeled their rage into a 4-minute tirade and matched their rage with intellectual acumen by writing caustic lyrics and a chorus that diverted a Houston Police Department slogan; No, the badge doesn’t mean you care. The badge means you suck!
4) AK-47 is a hip-hop prophet out of Tempe, AZ.
5) AK-47 are a hardcore punk band from Canada.
6) AK-47 is a GRINDCORE band from Indonesia
7) AK-47 aka the Heavy Metal Warrior (His real name is Ray Jackson) is a disabled rapper from Port Hadlock, Washington.
8) AK-47 are an older pseudonym to the breakcore artist Cdatakill. Roberts produced a driving and abrasive hi-fi speedcore sound then, almost the oppesit now.
9) AK-47 is a mexican hardcore/metal band from Mexico City. One of the oldest bands or the genre in Mexico, being active since the mid-nineties, with various releases over the years.
10) AK-47 is a minimal-synth band from England.
They released 7" :"Stop!Dance!" in 1979
11) AK-47 is a rap band from Russia
2009 — «Berezovskiy»
2010 — «МегаPolice»