Well, it's common knowledge that it was Elliott's band before he was solo, and I figured that out from being an Elliott fan. I ended up liking them a lot!
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? You, Me, and Everyone We Know
Livin' Th' Dream
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? The Offspring
Hmm... Thats a hard one. They have so much music, and so many good lines. I really like the chorus to Damnit, I Changed Again: "This time I turn around, things have changed. Now I don't feel the same yeah. Start a fight I can't defend, one more time, damnit I changed again"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
I have no 49 hahah.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Say Anything
I own two albums by them. Is A Real Boy and In Defense of the Genre
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
I don't have a number 50 either! I have 3 48s hahah.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Dustin Kensrue
Not really, no.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? Thursday