16 Oct 2007, 10:36 by Philzefrench
2 Jul 2007, 09:29 by PhilzefrenchI tried to pu my very favorite bands quite unknown!
Put in link with "Things (quite) famous that I love"
(+ date when I started to listen them)
Alphabetical order :
54 Nude Honeys (2005-2006)
Azure Ray (2003-2006)
Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man (2004)
Bikini Kill (2002-2005)
DJ Format (2003-2006)
Eleni Mandell (2004)
Girls in Hawai (Belgium)
Holly Golightly (2005)
Klub des Loosers (2005 French)
Les Sans Culottes (French)
MF DOOM (2003-2006)
Natural Calamity (1999)
Syd Matters (2005 French)
The Concretes (2003-2006)
The Detroit Cobras
The Donnas (2001)
The Koreans (2003-2004)
The Long Blondes (2006)
Thee Headcoatees (2003-2006)
Ursula 1000 (2003-2006)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs (2002?)
Yo La Tengo (2002?)
10 May 2006, 12:35 by spietschAs support or rather pre-act, 54 Nude Honeys played their energetic, wild (errr…they were not far from beeing naked) and loud japanese punk-rock.
Wasn't too impressed with their songs but their entertainment qualities are brilliant.
31 Jan 2006, 16:33 by frieskohOk, i didn't really know what it would look like until the charts were released ! kinda strange, i listened to stuff i listened to a few years ago !! Well, let's rock n roll . . .
1. Serge Gainsbourg - The thing with Gainsbourg is that even if i listen to one track, i finally listen to a lot of his work in the next few days. Always the same !
2. ¡Forward, Russia! - In the top three again, it seems that i listen to the single version of 'Twelve' a lot, at least 3 times a day !!
3. Joy Division - I don't really like to see Joy Division in my charts, i have a tendency to listen to them when i have the blues !!
4. The Starlite Desperation - A band that i haven't listen for years now... i loved them them so much back in 2001/2002. Brillant indie rock/garage band with their amazing 'Go Kill Mice' album.
5. Bible of the Devil - Another good hard rock band with a 70s sound, their previous album was fun and efficient. Their new one, actually sucks big time, they turned heavy metal or something, too hard, no anthems . …