Many lyrics are about consuming alcohol. After they got 2 records published by themselves the band signed by the Oi!-label Knock-Out Records who published another 2 records. 4 Promille took distance from Störkraft because of their rightist activism (in the song Splitternackt they sing “Der Jörg isn Arsch, der Jörg isn Arsch, der Jörg kommt aus Andernach” - Jörg is an ass, Jörg is an ass, Jörg is an ass, he’s coming from Andernach - the song was dedicated to Jörg Petrisch, Störkraft vocalist and lyrics writer).
* Wo sind denn all die Leute (self-produced 1993)
* Trinken & Fahren MCD (Pro-CD - Rock-O-Rama 1995)
* War das sein bester Freund CD (PRO-CD, Rock-O-Rama 1995)
* Die Jungs von nebenan (self-produced 1998)
* Im nächsten Leben (Knock-Out Records 1999)
* Und ab… (Knock-Out Records 2001)
* Alte Schule (Knock-Out Records 2006)
Edited by fOOlishWanKeR on 17 Jan 2008, 12:07
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.