13. Okt. 2008, 19:18 von rup_snogger
25. Aug. 2008, 19:03 von magnumoctaviusSun 24 Aug – 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder, Econoline Crush
A review of:
3 Doors Down w/ Staind, Hinder, and Econoline Crush
Wow. What a show! My brother seems convinced 3 Doors Down is old person's band, but let me tell you, he is so wrong. The show ranks #1 on my list right now, just above Incubus, what a night. Now, to the review!
Surprise of the night. I saw these guys at Boonstock, and was hardly impressed. They came back with the exact same set last night, and for me, it was way better. I don't know what it was, maybe it was being inside, but they sounded fantastic. Great job on these guys opening up. They put on a good 30 min. set, to "warm" the crowd, and warm they did. The crowd got really into them and it was pretty awesome.
29. Jul. 2008, 3:07 von cjmarsicanoSun 27 Jul – 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder
My butt has been dragging all day, and I blame the day before.
Yesterday my fiancee Tara and I went to see 3 Doors Down, Staind, and Hinder at Hersheypark Stadium. 3DD are Tara's favorite band and given that we'd met so many different people in the past couple of years, Tara was determined to meet them, or at least their lead singer Brad Arnold. She joined their fan club awhile back and got some tips from another member from the area who'd already met some of them a few times. We met up with Tara's friend from the fan club board, Terri and hung out with them across the street from the gate where various vehicles had been going in and out. One of the girls there said she'd already seen one of the 3DD guitar players go for a ride on his motorcycle. To make a long story short, after about an hour and 45 minutes, we noticed Brad Arnold heading back to the stadium with his girlfriend so Terri called him over and asked if he could stop for a picture. …
10. Jul. 2008, 14:58 von c-rebehnThis summer, I will go to Los Angeles to see my baby Laine, to Singapore to meet Tina and to Bangkok just for the heck of it. Of course, going so far for so long needs a lot of consideration about which songs to feed your MP3 Player with. Here's what I collected for now:
The Ataris - Takeoffs and Landings
If you could go anywhere right now,
Where would you go?
And would you miss me when you get there?
There's no place that I would rather be
Please don't let me go falling from the sky
This "fasten seatbelt" sign just needs to go out
If only you could be, right here by my side
Home wouldn't seem so far from here
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
Today, is a winding road
It's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Ooo-whoa oh (Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh...)
Your voice...was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder and I said
Your eyes...are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
14. Jun. 2008, 11:12 von rup_snoggerrequested by www.last.fm/user/acm1899 AGAIN :)
1.There's a flame that leads our souls astray
No one's safe from it's tender touch of pain
"HIM - Soul on Fire"
2.Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Come to guess you've 'em wiggin' on two sides
You'd never guessed you'd be winnin' on both tries
3.Тя отвори стар албум
и отново го видя
4.You don't know what's in our hearts
This is our time, we've made our mark
5.We're both looking for something
That we've been afraid to find
"Lifehouse - First Time"
6.Turning into something
Drifting off to old ways
"Feeder - Come Back Around"
7.Waits for the day, I will let it out.
Give it a reason, to give it its might.
8.Well don't you know I need a little indulgence?
Listen to the hunter becoming hunted
9.I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
"Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You"
10.Ray of light annoying as a cold breath in the eyes
Water falls down
14. Feb. 2008, 15:33 von larsemao1.Foo Fighters
First song I heard: Everlong
Song that made me fall in love: Best of You
Favourite song: Let It Die
Favourite album: The Colour and the Shape
Favourite member: dave grohl ofc :DD
Worst album: None is bad, but Foo Fighters is the least good one ^^
First song I heard: Nothing Else Matters
Song that made me fall in love: Hero of the Day
Favourite song: Disposable Heroes
Favourite album: Ride the Lightning
Favourite member: james hetfield
Worst album: St. Anger
First song I heard: Zoe Jane
Song that made me fall in love: Zoe Jane
Favourite song: Outside
Favourite album: Break the Cycle
Favourite member: aaron lewis
Worst album: Tormented
First song I heard: Some Day
Song that made me fall in love: Some Day
Favourite song: Save Me
Favourite album: Us and Them
Favourite member: brent smith
Worst album: None. Like'em both
First song I heard: Evil in a Closet
10. Dez. 2007, 22:58 von endekayStep 1: Put music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first lines from the first 40 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING! (listening to the song you think it might be is ok though)
1. Unlocking metaphors, Caches that were safe before lost their secrets to the wind
Again And Again
2. Friday night I'm going nowhere, All the lights are changing green to red
3. Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I, I can't help but ask myself. How much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer
4. I'm not saying it was your fault, although you could have done more
5. Don't let them fool ya, Or even try to school ya! Oh, no!
Could You Be Loved
6. It goes a 1, 2, 3...Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack
7. I wanna be much more like you, your effortlessly graceful scene
8. I woke up today in London, as the plane was touching down
15. Nov. 2007, 23:00 von ni-cmy favourite melancholic alternative songs
Through Glass - Stone Sour (Come What)
Glycerine - Bush (Sixteen Stone)
The Drugs Don't Work - The Verve (Urban Hymns)
Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies (Surfer Rosa)
Zombie - The Cranberries (No Need to Argue)
Superman's Dead - Our Lady Peace (Clumsy)
Colorblind - Counting Crows (This Desert Life)
Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty (Show: A Night in the Life of Matchbox Twenty)
4:AM Forever - Lostprophets (Liberation Transmission)
Perfect - Simple Plan (No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls)
30. Jul. 2007, 17:50 von PrestissimaКакая песня
1. Вызывает желание научится танцевать: Smooth
2. Навевает ощущение счастья: Мора
3. Напоминает о бывшем возлюбленном/возлюбленной: Don't Speak
4. напоминает о бывшем друге/подруге: Ярость
5. Заставляет плакать: Солдатская печаль
6. заставляет смеяться: Cannabis
7. заставляет задуматься о жизни: Here Is Gone
8. предпочли бы никогда больше не слышать: I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
9. когда-то была любимой, но теперь надоела: Landing in London
10. нравится у группы, которая не нравится: Ding-a-Dong (олдиз ;)
11. нравится, хоть вы и стесняетесь в этом признаться: Can't Fight the Moonlight (на самом деле, у меня целая папочка для подобных "нравится". ой, сколько там всего валяется..)
12. сделаете всё, чтобы услышать вживую: Far Away
13. напоминает о детстве: Луч солнца золотого
14. напоминает о юности: pieces
15. нравится всем, кроме вас: Relax (Take It Easy)
16. нравится словами: Kiss Me (не только словами, но ими больше всего.))
20. Apr. 2007, 2:42 von cecillamosasIs this life?....Fly away from hereFly Away From Here
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
Here it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeahBoston
I woke up today in London Landing in London
This European air,it always warms my face,I wish i could buy some,I will bring you stories,and bleary eyed photos,like a regular tourist
Will you carry me there one more time?!Reason To Believe
Im comin home...I've seen a palace in LondonComin Home
It might be a quarter life crisis..or just the stirrung in my soul Why Georgia