decided to make a list of 100 albums. Instead of calling them a must-listen (since I don't believe in musical objectivity), these are the albums that define me and my musical taste.
Both categories are in alphabetical order by groups.
The best (albums that stun me with their beauty, make me happy just because they are perfect and hypnotize me)
1. Megalazottak es megszomoritottak by After Crying
Hauntingly beautiful. Although fairly different from the rest of AC's discography, this is the one-of-two best albums.
2. Overground Music by After Crying
First AC album, much more progrockish than Megalazottak and equally good.
3. Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles
4. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles
5. White Album by The Beatles
While not a good three albums for an interesting top-list, Beatles are one of those classics I love.
6. Burn the Maps by The Frames
The very best album of Frames. Very powerful.
7. Franz Ferdinand by Franz Ferdinand