Name: Park Hye-kyoung
Born: October 12, 1974
Debut Year/Debut Song: 1995/Delight
Nick Name: Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Mickey Mouse
Hobbies: Home decoration, Go-Carts
Official Website: www.parkhyekyoung.co.kr
Park Hye Kyung always brings listener for a refreshing new sound. Her cheerful vocals made the song more attractives. Once the lead singer of the modern rock group The The, Park Hye Keung made her Solo debut in 1999 and ever since have released 7 studio album and also appeared in many Korean movies and drama OST such as Jenny and Juno and Wonderful Life.
Not to be left in the current trend, she released a remake album in 2008. With memorable hits from the 80s and 90s and a Korean version of Lemon Tree. The remake album have received much love from her fans. Finally, she returns with her awaited 7th album in 2009. Park Hye Kyung personally contributed to this album by choosing the songs and adding her favorite beats and sounds.
The album also comes with an art book that introduces Park Hye Kyung’s natural and comfortable lifestyle as well as pictures of her cats. This album continues to show her cheerful vocals in the stories she tells through her songs. The biggest charms to her songs are the well-matched lyrics that go along with the melodies. The title song is High Heels which reflects the feelings of women. Overall, this album is filled with songs that bring happiness to people.
On 15 Febrbuary 2011, Park Hye Kyung released a single album, Hello 허니.
* +01 (1st Solo Album; 1999-12-23) : Spellbound, You Still Linger, Behind the Smile, Regrets, Confession, Goodbye, A Reason, Restless, Sun Flower, Deep Love
* O2 (Second album, 2000-12-28) : A Road, The Sky, More than Friends, Wish, I Can, A Day, Please Let Me Stay, Face to Face, Three Wishes, Stars
* Feel Me (Third album, 2002-02-20) : Outside the Morning Window, Feel Me, I Want You, It’s Alright, Why…, Rain, A Fairytale, Red Sneakers, I Lost My Ring…, Once Again, Denial, Say Goodbye, Losing, The End of the Desert Sky, Dear Diary
* Seraphim (Fourth album, 2003-06-17) : Friends, A Year, December 7th, I’m All Alone, Just Me, Love Comes with the Rain, Annyoung, The Sky Above an Oasis, The Song of an Angel, Small Talk, Love Is, Fortuneteller, A Bird, Butterflies, Seraphim A Pretty House – For the War Victims
* Park Hye Kyung Best In Live Festival (2004-03-18)
* Correspondence (Fifth album, 2005-01-11)
* Smile (First Single Album, 2006-01-05)
* Yesterday (Sixth album, 2006-03-23)
* Married (Single, 2006-07-14)
* Irregular (Single, 2006-11-01)
* Unstoppable Marriage (OST, 2007-04-27)
* Rose (Single, 2007-05-17)
* When A Woman Is In Love (Special Remake Album; 2008-03-03)
* When A Woman Is In Love - Lemon Tree (Repackage Album, 2008-05-02)
* When A Woman Is In Love + A Lover’s Concerto (Remake Album, 2008-08-07)
* Am I Not Attractive?” (Single, 2009-03-24)
* My Favorite (Seventh album, 2009-08-11) : High Heels, Bring It On, On The Way Home, Bad Love, Happiness Has Been Delivered, Happy Girl, Lucky Boy, Should I Date?, Day Of Proposal, Everything Will Be Okay (A Better Day), Fly High, Sparkling Sadly.
* Hello Honey (Single, 2011-02-15) : Hello Honey (Feat. SAN E), Hello Honey (Inst.)
Edited by mikamikaaaa on 20 Feb 2011, 07:43
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
- Formed in
- Founded in
- South Korea
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.