20 Jan 2012, 23:08 by janus_hi
17 May 2009, 11:05 by Shorty5浜崎あゆみ (Ayumi Hamasaki) has so many songs, it's hard to pick a favourite. So instead I've decided to list my 20 favourite songs by her.
These are in no order, cos that's just impossible.
talkin' 2 myself
In The Corner
LOVE 'n' HATE
kiss o' kill
Ahhhhh all so amazing. talkin' 2 myself is my most played track by her, followed by In The Corner and rainy day, so I guess those should probably be my top 3 favourites. But I'm adoring SCAR right now, that was my 2000th Ayu play on last.fm and it's currently my fave track by her.
29 Mar 2008, 14:26 by ropedancerI did this about a year ago. It's interesting to see how things have changed and some things have remained the same.
1. Water Me- 73 plays
2. Mint- 58 plays
3. I just want you to be happy- 58 plays
4. Ocean- 58 plays
5. New Dawn- 57 plays
1. Jewel- 48 plays
2. Startin'- 47 plays
3. Talkin 2 myself- 38 plays
4. Ladies Night- 34 plays
5. Will- 33 plays
1. Stars shining out- 72 plays
2. Dream Catcher- 61 plays
3. Alone in our Castle- 55 plays
4. If you only knew- 55 plays
5. Mint(Bonus Track)- 53 plays
1. Colors- 66 plays
2. Keep Tryin'- 59 plays
3. Passion- 53 plays
4. Be My Last- 52 plays
5. Flavor Of Life -Ballad Version-- 50 plays
1. D.D.D. feat SOULHEAD- 57 plays
2. Real Emotion- 42 plays
3. I'll be there- 41 plays
4. Get It On- 34 plays
5. Juicy- 33 plays
1 Feb 2008, 04:20 by DarknessDescendTo celebrate that today I've been a proud ayumi hamasaki fan for 7 years, I've made a list of my all time fave songs and I'm gonna spend the day listening to them! YAY!
1. Far Away
2. To Be
3. part of Me
4. About You
8. (don't) Leave me alone
9. My name's women
10. still alone
11. MY ALL
12. Talkin' 2 Myself
14. Because Of You
15. Endless Sorrow
16. No Way To Say
17. End roll
18. Teddy Bear
22. Together When...
25. Step You
30. Untitled ~For Her~
19 Sep 2007, 03:17 by Vinyabarion1. How did you get into 29? yifei
I was surfing through the misc. files on Kridinky's page and thought she was pretty and found out she could sing too...
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Howard Shore
The Lord of the Rings soundtrack... probably May It Be
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? Enya
Only take the time
From the helter skelter
Every day you find
Everything's in kilter
You don't need a reason
Let the day go on and on
Every summer sun
Every winter evening
Every spring to come
Every autumn leaving
You don't need a reason
Let it all go on and on
- Wild Child
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Amuro Namie (Namie Amuro)
Queen of Hip-Pop, hands down...
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? High And Mighty Color
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Amuro Namie (Namie Amuro)
I can't really answer that... I love so many...
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Tomiko Van
8. What is your favorite album by 15? Crystal Kay
28 Jan 2007, 18:49 by ropedancerBONNIE PINK
1. Eve's Apple- 50 times
2. Evil And Flowers- 45 times
3. Mint- 44 times
4. Private Laughter- 43 times
5. Fallen Sun- 42 times
1. Jewel- 47 times
2. Startin'- 45 times
3. Ladies Night- 31 times
4. Pride- 30 times
5. Will- 30 times
1. mint (Bonus track)- 47 times
2. Alone in our Castle- 44 times
3. Stars shining out- 43 times
4. 57StoRM03- 38 times
5. Blind Unicorn- 37 times
1. D.D.D. feat SOULHEAD- 55 times
2. I'll be there- 41 times
3. Real Emotion- 33 times
4. Get It On- 33 times
5. Rain- 32 times
1. Colors- 57 times
2. Keep Tryin'- 50 times
3. Passion- 47 times
4. Be My Last- 44 times
5. Passion ~after the battle~- 37 times
13 Jan 2007, 17:11 by ropedancerI just saw someone do this and decided to do the same. I am a bit late so technically this involves the first week or so of 2007 but it's pretty much all 2006.
Top 10 artists for 2006
1. BONNIE PINK- 2,618 times (no surprise there)
2. Koda Kumi- 1,180 times (I blame the 12 singles project :) )
3. Utada Hikaru- 1,165 times (I really just fell in love with Hikki's music this year, espeically the singles for Ultra Blue)
4. ayumi hamasaki- 1,089 times (I thought she'd be higher)
5. Olivia- 1,086 times (Thank God she came back :) )
6. Common Rotation- 997 times (I went two TWO of their concerts this year but missed one. If I had made that one, their play count probably would be higher)
7. Evanescence- 760 times (A big chunk of this is just The Open Door)
8. Cocco- 640 times (another great artist that came back this year)
9. Anna Tsuchiya- 614 times (a new favorite of mine)
10. The Brilliant Green- 538 times (cause they rock)
Top 10 tracks of 2006
27 Nov 2006, 22:06 by Winkychanhttp://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8083/secret1tw7.jpg http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5876/secret2gy6.jpg
The 8th ayumi hamasaki album: Secret. I must say I was really not into Ayu at this point of the year, and listened to this album with very low expectations, so let's see, maybe I'll be suprised!
1/ Not yet
YAY! An interlude (well, a "prelude" as it's the first track). I missed it in (miss)understood (even if Bold & Delicious was a very funky way to start an album). As AHS is down, I don't know who comosed this song, but I suppose it's not Tasuku because there is no "task" in the title. I expect the first track to give me the mood of the album, so I was REALLY surprised when it started to go very electro-pop! But I was surprised in a good way! It reminded me a lot of Eri Nobuchika songs which are very eclectic and electro-pop-trance like. For me, the bells underlines the meaning of "Secret" as a title. Overall, this is a really good start.
26 Nov 2006, 21:47 by namiieSo ayumi hamasaki's album "SECRET" has been leaked! I must admit that I downloaded it even though I'll be getting it in the mail in about five days. I'm impatient XD Anyhoots, here's my review.
Not yet: This reminds me of "Catcher in the light". Classic Ayu voice, and it sounds fresh and inviting--perfect for an album intro! I like the instrumental and nothing is overdone. No complaints here. I love how it blends the trademark ayu-mi-x trancey beats in which eccentric sounds.
until that Day...: A great rock song! I like how edgy it is but Ayu's voice still sounds good. Ayu was right in her interview; the guitar work is fantastic. I can really see this song in concert, with Yo-chan going at it during the instrumental break. Anyhow, I like the transition between the chorus, bridge and verses--smooth and yet still fitting for a rock song. It sounds a lot like "alterna", but still has its original flair.
9 Sep 2006, 10:54 by Darkifrit