Chinawut-Stéphane Indracusin, also known as Chin, is a Thai singer,(Thai: ชินวุฒ อินทรคูสิน), born on August 13, 1989 from a French mother and a Thai father. He started his career early on by signing up with the biggest record label in Thailand, GMM, Grammy which selected him for the G-JUNIOR young artist development program.
- In 2003, Chin and two other musicians in G-JUNIOR, Jay and Guy came together to form a group named Big 3. The music they released at the time was labelled as hip hop but has since been re-categorized into pop and R&B.
- After the release of their album "We are Big 3", the boys decided to move on with their own careers. Chin and Guy released a second album in 2006 with G-JR, 10th Club.
- In 2007, Chin was finally given the opportunity to release his own album, "Chin Up" in May 2007. His first solo single that was unleashed, "Prak Mai Trong Gub Jai" became extremely successful right away, staying on top of the Thai charts for many weeks in a row. As a result, Chin is today one of the top teen artists in Thailand.
- Chin went to New York City to work on his 2nd Album.
- In the Fall of 2008, Chin did a Malasian commercial presenting a Sony Skinny T. For this commercial he recorded several of his songs in Chinese, including 'Term Mai Tem', 'Roo Chai Mai Wa Rak' and more recently 'Keun Tee Neung'. He is now the presenter for Sony Skinny T Digital Camera in Malaysia and a singer of growing reputation in Malaysia as well.
- December 16, 2008 he released his second single album "Maybe I'm Bad" featuring his top 10 songs, "One Night Stand" or "Keun Tee Neung". Other well known songs from this new album include "Too Fast Too Serious" and "Hua jai mai chai gra-dard". - So far, he has 3 music videos from this album, one for "Keun Tee Neung" featuring himself, "Too Fast Too Serious" featuring himself and Thai upcoming actress Natasha Belle Blake and finally one for "Hua hai mai chai gra-dart" featuring himself, his younger sister Sophie and Singaporian-Swedish model Osa Wang.
-Currently he has an upcoming concert with CLASH on the 4th of April 2009.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.