Pelevin’s first story was published in 1989, and for the next three years his short stories appeared in various magazines and compilations. In 1992 a book of Pelevin’s collected stories The Blue Lantern received the first annual Russian Little Booker Prize. His first novel, The Life of Insects, appeared in 1993.
Pelevin rarely gives interviews; when he does, he is known to talk about the nature of the mind rather than his own writing. He has permitted all of his texts in Russian predating 2006 to be published on the Internet for non-commercial use . Some novels are also available as voice files in Russian.
* Hermit and Sixfinger / Затворник и Шестипалый (1990)
* Omon Ra / Омон Ра (1991)
* Prince of Central Planning / Принц Госплана (1992)
* The Yellow Arrow / Желтая стрела (1993)
* The Life of Insects / Жизнь насекомых (1993)
* Buddha’s Little Finger (aka Clay Machine-Gun) / Чапаев и Пустота (Chapayev and Void) (1996)
* Babylon (aka Generation Π, Homo Zapiens) / Поколение “П” (1999)
* Numbers (as part of the book DTP(NN) - The Dialectics of the Transition Period (from Nowhere to No Place)) / Числа (часть книги ДПП(NN) - Диалектика Переходного Периода (из Ниоткуда в Никуда)) (2004)
* The Sacred Book of the Werewolf / Священная Книга Оборотня (2005)
* The Helmet of Horror / Шлем ужаса (2005)
* Empire V / Ампир В (2006)
* П5: прощальные песни политических пигмеев Пиндостана (2008)
Essays, short stories
* A Werewolf Problem in Central Russia / Проблема верволка в средней полосе
* Bulldozer Driver’s Day / День бульдозериста
* Zombification / Зомбификация
* Blue Lantern and Other Stories
Edited by DoraTheQueen on 27 Jun 2009, 16:09
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.
- Other spellings