“Doroga Vodana” (Wodan’s Way) called the Milky Way binding the most remote back parts of all in the uniform Universe. By the Wodan’s Way goes bards, singers and musicians. By the Wodan’s Way goes all those who tries to wisdom of words and the melodies, all those who twists artful designs of chords and rhymes, precisely magician, draws mighty Runs…
Group "Doroga Vodana" was created in 2003. It one of the most perspective and original groups of «new wave» of slavic folk rock. Group creativity is turned to sources of the Slavic and Baltic musical and poetic culture, without losing thus author's originality. Creativity of group with delight is apprehended and claimed by participants military-historical and role clubs. Publisher of Doroga Vodana is Irond Ltd. company.
1. Anton Verbitsky – vocal, back-vocal, bass;
2. Timophey «Vedoslav» Kolyzhenkov – vocal, back-vocal, a guitar, a flute, zhaleyka;
3. Valentin «Mowgly» Samokhin – vocal, back-vocal, keyboard;
4. Natalia Krjuchkova – vocal, back-vocal, violin;
5. Alexander «Adams» – drums,
6. Karina «Hoarfrost» - director
1. Дорога Водана (Wodan’s Way) (IROND Ltd/Molot Records), 2005
2. Вечереда (Vechereda) (IROND Ltd/Molot Records), 2006
5. Возвращаясь Домой (Coming Back Home) (IROND Ltd/Molot Records), 2008
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.