Up Records is an independent music label based in Seattle, Washington. Up was founded in 1994 by Chris Takino, who was working with Sub Pop Records at the time. The first release on Up Records was a 7” by Violent Green, but the label quickly rose in popularity due to releases from groups such as Built to Spill and Land of the Loops, and later Modest Mouse. The label has continued to release albums since 1994 but in recent years has limited output to just a few albums per year. Some of the most recent releases from the label include Mike Johnson, Caustic Resin, Sick Bees, and Helvetia.
- INDIE INDIE 10,212 members
- Lo-Fi music 7,405 members
- 90s Alternative 2,289 members
- Indiecent Music 2,033 members
- International Baccalaureate 690 members