Dangerbird Records is an independent record label located in Los Angeles, California. Founded by Jeff Castelaz and Peter Walker in 2004, the label is home to artists across the globe, as well as part of the burgeoning Silver Lake music scene. Dangerbird gained repute after releasing Carnavas, the debut full-length by Silversun Pickups, in 2006, to sales of over 300,000. Their small roster of artists have enjoyed international acclaim. Since Dangerbird’s inception in 2004, the company has expanded from record label to also include management and publishing.
- Last.fm Discover 4,832 members
- Silversun Pickups 518 members
- Under the Radar Magazine 352 members
- Music Bloggers 289 members
- We hate official artist images because they're often ugly 156 members