Apr 9 2012, 6:27 di billyjerome
Mar 23 2008, 22:46 di clecktownName your top ten artists on Last.fm.
1. Bloc Party
5. The Cribs
6. Arctic Monkeys
8. Franz Ferdinand
9. Hot Chip
10. Death from Above 1979
How many times have you listened to number one?
Is this your favorite artist?
What got you into number one?
MTV2, I suppose.
Why the hell have you listened to that so much?
Favorite songs of number one.
Used to listen to Silent Alarm loads in my room while gaming three years ago.
Something you think you'd thoroughly enjoy doing with the artist?
Performing, or drinking with them.
Favorite memory of the artist?
Not really had any.
How many times listened to number two?
What got you into them?
Myself. I got myself over Radioheadphobia
What makes you like them so much?
Musical and lyrical content.
Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes & Ladders.)
Favorite memory of artist?
Ago 1 2007, 15:22 di fuzmeisterI don't normally post entries about specific artists I admire - however, listening to Radiohead's Com Lag: 2+2=5 compilation EP, I am thinking about how they could have released Hail to the Thief with a different track listing and made it better. Here's what I've determined:
1. 2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm)
2. Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes & Ladders.)
3. Paperbag Writer
4. Backdrifts. (Honeymoon Is Over.)
5. Go to Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.)
6. Where I End and You Begin. (The Sky Is Falling In.)
7. Gagging Order
8. Where Bluebirds Fly
9. There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)
10. I Will (Los Angeles Version)
11. A Punchup at a Wedding. (No No No No No No No No.)
12. Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)
13. Scatterbrain. (As Dead as Leaves.)
14. A Wolf at the Door. (It Girl, Rag Doll.)
Overall, it's really not that different than the retail version - some of the b-sides from this album though could've boosted up how I feel about Hail To The Thief quite a bit though.